Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Current Projects

I have a couple software projects underway that I do outside of work. The first is of interest only to developers of web applications, mostly, and it's called DonsProxy. I didn't name it that, but people started using that name for the original version which was developed over some years at a client site. The new version is a complete re-write, and is available at http://donsproxy.sourceforge.net/. I haven't made any updates for a couple months. The next big task on this is to do more work on the SSL/HTTPS side, and get that working better.

The project I've been active on lately is for a web site with somewhat broader appeal. It's for anyone who likes to write, but for whatever reason isn't diving in to a book project or short stories for some magazine. It's also for readers of those stories, and it can be found at https://penwag.com/. This site is in its early stages, so don't expect much yet. It's just that I wanted to share it while it's under development, so you can see the progress, much like the user on an Agile project would.

No comments: